Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Love Chanel!

I am absolutely in love with Chanel's spring 2010 ready-to-wear line. Chanel has always been so classic and pretty, and this season's collection is no exception. White, black, and cream were used heavily, as well as other neutral tones. There were a few splashes of color as well, but nothing too loud. There were a lot of fitted tops with poofy skirts, which I'm sure Lolitas will love. Here are some pics:


































Aren't they all so lovely? I'm not a huge fan of clogs, I think that pumps look better, but that's just me. I love to see the high fashion ready-to-wear stuff because even though I may not be able to afford head to toe Chanel, Givenchy, or Prada, seeing what the designers are putting out gives one a good idea of what will be available in the upcoming season. Check out the rest of the pics (and other designer's spring collections) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment