Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mmm...Gothic.

I was browsing the articles on Morbid Outlook, a site with tons of articles about Western Goth. They also have some good articles that are relevant to Lolitas, especially Gothic Lolitas. Anyway, I found a site for a Canadian clothing company called Gloomth. They cater mostly to Western Goth, but they also carry some EGL stuff. Some of the dresses and skirts especially would make a good addition to the wardrobe of a Gothic or Classic Lolita, or an Aristocrat.
I've never ordered from them, so I can't attest to the quality of their garmemts, but they look good. Some of the stuff is a bit "ita"-ish (again, I really hate that word, but I don't know how else to put it), but a lot of it is cute. Below are some pics:

Dresses:

 

Autumn Sun Dress (top), Comely Belle Dress (bottom).




 Kuro Lilly Dress (top), Shiro Lilly Dress (bottom)


Skirt:

 

Sapphire Skirt


Blouse:




 Itoishii White Blouse


Pannier:

  

Rings Around Petticoat



They have much more stuff than this, this is just a sampling. Has anyone ever ordered from them before? I am interested to know the quality of their stuff.

-Mariko




No comments:

Post a Comment